Thursday, October 20, 2005

All the corners of my world

I was born inside a tree.

I am the little girl- who- found- out- she- was- a- wolf.

I am the red wolf with the wings of love.

Blue is the colour of my soul, yellow is the colour of my heart.

my-little-rabbit-and-I

“Why do we have wings?”

Wanted to know the little girl who- found- out- she- was- a- wolf?

“If one flies really high there will be someone to go along?"

“I don’t know.” said the Cat…


But I stretched my wings and flew just the same.

And now I know

all the corners of my world.

real girls don't hide their tails-blog

7 Comments:

Blogger vfm4 said...

that is so full of beauty... the words (are they yours too?) and the pictures...

10:46 AM  
Blogger kikazinha said...

Yes, I wrote a lot of sentences through all these years and yesterday I just joined them.They were all titles of paintings I did.
And the paintings(not illustrations) are also mine.:-) Thank you...

11:04 AM  
Blogger vfm4 said...

your illustrations look as if they where painted - which they are of course - and your paintings have an illustrative quality, one doesn't have to wonder what it's about....

great work!

do you have a 'normal' website too?

11:19 AM  
Blogger ladybug said...

que maravilha!
:)

É, a saga acabou. Obrigada pelo elogio. A decoração foi da minha autoria e o bolo "castelo" tb.

1:02 PM  
Blogger dubla said...

Que palavras lindas... que pinturas lindas :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger rubio2d said...

Love these illos!
The two angel/demon rabbits are great!Love the characters and your style.
An inspiration.
Good work!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

Such grace and magic. I really love your characters.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home