Saturday, November 19, 2005

Illustration Friday#13-FREE

free

This one was made for a small story about a Tiger which asked a Cat if it could teach him some things.

One day the Tiger asked the teacher Cat if it had taught him everything it knew and when the Cat said “Yes, I did” the ungrateful Tiger decided to have its teacher for lunch.

But the Cat climbed a tree till where the Tiger could not reach it and that’s when the wise animal told the Tiger that in fact it hadn’t taught everything to its pupil.

Of course the Cat remained FREE.

This time I also wish to thank everyone who always comes to visit NSEW and say that I am really sorry but sometimes I don’t have enough time to visit all the blogs and see your illustrations.

Although seeing my work through your eyes made/and makes me understand things I couldn’t see by myself.

go back to illo friday

14 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

incredible work!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Teehee, the cat looks more conniving than wise! Again very attractive work - this one looks like stencils with free acrylic sweeps };-}

11:12 AM  
Blogger mel said...

fun illo! love it. :)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Vneath said...

Could you tell me the titles of some books you've written? I'm a fan of you illos. Please email the answer to vneath@gmail.com

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

Beautifully done

2:11 AM  
Blogger Urban Convert said...

I like your style and I especially like the cat's expression. That the cat is green is pretty funny too.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Vneath said...

please mail them.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Gagman said...

whatbprogram do u use to make your illustrations.

11:38 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Smart Cat! I love the playfulness of this piece. I always find a smile on my face when I look at your work...thank you:>>>>>>

1:17 AM  
Blogger ladybug said...

♥ como sempre.

10:21 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Too many people underestimate the prowess of the not-so-ordinay cat...

=^_^=

12:14 AM  
Blogger ladybug said...

o coração é simples, é só ir a este site...faz copy no coração e paste onde quiser.
:)
http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/reference/special_characters/

3:24 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

It reminds me of Eric Carle! Maybe a little bit of tissue collage going on? I love it! The tiger cracks me up with his little tongue.

4:12 AM  
Blogger miriam said...

linda! não me canso de vir aqui....
fico sempre mais feliz! =)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home