Tuesday, November 28, 2006

U-Mag#3 and my Note Book at LULU.COM!

Ok, holidays are over and London is still a great city for “refresh”...

Back to work...

U-Mag issue #3 is now online again with six pages of our project Paula Horta cool hunter reporter/ Carla Pot illustrator on Green Trend ,

you can all read or see here!

Unfortunately still not in English…


Also, my Carla Pott's note book with 70 pages of children’s illustration is now published and being sold at LULU.COM.

I will post more about it soon as I settle down, but for curious ones see it all here

http://www.lulu.com/content/529775

One of my illos at U-MAG...

umag_3

3 Comments:

Blogger G3T Films said...

Hope things are going well for you.

I decided to get your note book. Now if only I could be sure that the words I write in it are as good as your pictures...

1:16 AM  
Blogger evatrai said...

Great note book. Thanks for the Lulu thing. It's just awesome.

3:39 PM  
Blogger intruso said...

verdes...........................

gosto muito...

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home